Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines SMS

Happy Valentines everyone! Though today is just an ordinary day for me (house - work - house) but this particular SMS made my day!

Our kuya carlift send me this SMS and I was like laughing while reading his message...really not expecting that he would send me a message like this...oh how sweet of you kuya that you seem so inip na inip for me na to have my God's Gift! hahaha But what I really like the most is his last sentence "Wish you get a good man" :)


I'm not really praying for God's Gift regularly coz I'm really sure that papa God has planned everything for me but when I read kuya's sms, I just utter a simple prayer and ask papa God to send me someone with a good heart and that would love HIM first before me.

For those single na katulad ko...don't lose hope coz papa God already made a promise for us... :)

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” 

Genesis 2:18


But while we're waiting for that moment to come, let's ENJOY LIFE and SERVE HIM with all our HEART.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ate Azenith!

    Thanks po for visiting and following my blog :)

    Ang Valentines Day ay hindi lamang para sa mga GF/BF. Kahit single ka maraming paraan para lumigaya. Anjan naman ang family and friends mo. Why not set up a group date with them? or date your mom or dad. Or your sister/brother diba?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tama ka jan...sabi nga kagabi sa TV patrol ang valentines day daw e parang birthday lang...lilipas din :)

      Have a nice day din!

      Delete
  2. Yung totoo, ang Valentines Day ay isang malaking "very-overrated" day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi cyron, thanks for dropping by! tama ka jan... Valentines Day is a very commercialized occasion nowadays.

      Delete