Saturday, March 9, 2013

Marhaba! Welcome to Dubey Mama & Papa!


For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing (Ecclesiastes 3:1-22)










For the 3rd attempts my parents finally made it to Dubai! Yey!

It was in 2008 when we had our 1st attempt for my parents to visit us here (kompleto pa kami ng mga kapatid ko dito non) but my mom had her mild stroke so I had to cancel their tickets since her doctor didn't allow her to travel. 

Then 2nd attempt was on January 24, 2013. Everything was settled, I got their visas and tickets but this time my father had the mild stroke naman so I had to rebook their tickets for March 3, 2013. 

And March 3, 2013, God's perfect time. My parents finally arrived in Dubai!

It's my parents first time to ride in a plane and go out of Philippines so me and my siblings were worried  that they will travel by themselves but in God's grace everything went well. They arrived here in Dubai - Safe & Sound without any hassle from the immigration or during the flight.

To God be the glory!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm glad na nagkita-kita na kayo jan ng parents ate :)

    I'm sure magiging masaya ang bakasyon grande nila jan. Pasyal mo sila sa mga tourist spots ng Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fiel-kun! Musta ka na? Good to know that you're back :)

      OO sobrang saya.. Sa malls pa lang sila nakakapasyal e..

      Delete