Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fear NOT


The above photo is the exact estate of my being. Due to some health issues, I've been thinking a lot of things lately and mostly it’s about worrying my future. Yes, satan is using my weakness against me because musing about my future really demoralize my being but despite of my weakness I know that God will not forsake me for whatever bewilderment I am going through right now. 


The very reason of feeling confused is because of FEAR. And during this fearful moment, this is the bible verse that I kept reminding myself to defeat my feelings..true enough, somehow, day by day I'm able to surpass that fear that satan is infusing in my mind about my future. 



11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - 

Jeremiah 29:11-13



I pray that may God send me the Holy Spirit to empower me once again and may He open my heart and mind to see all HIS possibilities. I’m so aware that in His perfect time everything will be fine…He maybe let things to happen in my life or taken things away from me but I know He has a better plan. I may not know His reasons and don’t understand His ways but His will be done.

2 comments:

  1. God is the answer to all our questions. and He provides us meaning if we're confused. i couldn't agree more with what you've said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may the force be with you. (sabay hawak ng screen)

    ReplyDelete